Failure of visibility adjusts of TCustomForm in Delphi 6

Hi,

I'm developing in Delphi 6, and Delphi is reporting an access violation when
I attempt to do any of the three following things:

    [1] Set the visible property of a form by code
    [2] Use the Hide procedure
    [3] Use the ShowWindow method of the Win32API to hide a form

Always consistantly a EAccessViolation. Can anyone help?

-M

Re:Failure of visibility adjusts of TCustomForm in Delphi 6

Mr,

in article <3b9116cf_1@dnews>, you wrote:

> I'm developing in Delphi 6, and Delphi is reporting an access violation when
> I attempt to do any of the three following things:

<deletia>

> Always consistantly a EAccessViolation. Can anyone help?

You're not giving us much to work with but, from the symptoms you describe, my
guess would be that the form is not yet Created when you are calling the
methods in question.

---
Regards
Ralph (TeamB)