How do I show a graphic process flow map to a user who can click on the segments to select menu options?

-- This is a static graphic of a problem solving process that I want to use
to see to select the segment that he wants
to work in.  I am trying to use the GUI more effectively.

Any ideas.

Lee Chalupa
LChal...@SuperSpaceInc.com

Re:How do I show a graphic process flow map to a user who can click on the segments to select menu options?

Lee,

you need a hotspot component, basically nothing more than a transparent
rectangle you can assign an OnClick event to and which can be dropped onto
an image. Such things abound, searching my old DELPHI forum catalogue (for
the Compuserve Delphi forum, see ftp://ftp.dbdinc.com , pub/delphi for a
mirror site) found the following. There will certainly be more on the
common Delphi sites:

Delphi Super Page       http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/
Torry's Delphi Pages    http://carbohyd.siobc.ras.ru/torry/
The Delphi EXchange     http://www.delphiexchange.com/
The DELPHI Deli         http://www.delphideli.com/

[102601,1636] D.R.  Donovan           Lib:9
THOTSPOT.ZIP
  Bin,  Bytes:    52371, Count:   369, 17-Jan-96

  Title   : THotSpots 1.1

  THotSpots is a native Delphi component designed to make it easy for
Delphi
  programmers to include hot spots of various shapes and sizes in their
  programs.  It  comes complete with online help, a comprehensive sample
  project, does not  require any support DLLs and the registered version
can
  be included in an  executable without royalties.  Source is available and
  provides a good example of  how to create custom property editors, etc.
  SWREG #9429.

[100327,2305] Richard Shotbolt        Lib:9
HOTSPOT.ZIP
  Bin,  Bytes:     7097, Count:   436, 24-Aug-96

  Title   : THotSpot - transparent box with mouse events

  THotSpot is just a transparent rectangle with/without solid/flashing box
  which you can drop on an object and assign mouse events to. Unlike a
TShape,
  it doesn't make the background flicker when redrawn. I wrote it mainly to
  improve my understanding of Self, Parent and Owner, and to discover how
  create additional visual objects linked to a component. Freeware, full
  source  included.

  Richard Shotbolt, Norwich, UK.