installing oracle driver

Hi, I have bde 5.01 with c++ builder 4 professionnel

I want to use the Oracle driver

What's the procedure to use Oracle driver with BDE. how to get the
oracle driver?, how to install and use it with bde.
Tanks for a response
Best regards

Re:installing oracle driver

To use the native Oracle driver instead of ODBC you need to upgrade to C/S
version.  That is the only way to use this driver.  As an alternative Direct
Oracle Access (www.allroundautomations.nl) is an excellent product and cheaper
than going to Enterprise for jsut the Oracle native driver (there are many good
reasons to do so, but only if you need those features).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Other Threads