Interbase Generators in a three-tier environment?

Hi , I'm looking for some article or documented resource about  the use
Interbase Generators with TDatasetProvider and TClientDataset Components. Do
you know about some resource or article?

Re:Interbase Generators in a three-tier environment?

AntonioMV wrote:
> Hi , I'm looking for some article or documented resource about  the use
> Interbase Generators with TDatasetProvider and TClientDataset Components.
> Do you know about some resource or article?

        Yes, I do:

http://delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195

        -Craig

Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase Perf. Monitor : http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPerformanceMonitor
InterBase PLANalyzer 1.1: http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:Interbase Generators in a three-tier environment?

Yes, I do:

http://delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195

Nice article.  The guy seems to know what he's talking about :0)

Lee

Other Threads