Report writer

What is the royalty-free report writer use with Delphi to access DBF/CDX ?

Re:Report writer

Quickreport?
CU
WS

Re:Report writer

> What is the royalty-free report writer use with Delphi to access DBF/CDX ?

I've heard quite a few people recommend Report Builder as a well done
royalty free report writer.

One product to avoid is Seagate Crystal Reports (CR).  There are several
bugs that will prevent you from being able to use CR reliably with DBF
files.  These bugs include incorrect results, missing results, very poor
performance, and they are not fully compatible with dBase 7 tables.

--

  ---------------------------------------
  Terry Swiers

  Atrex Inventory Control/POS -
     '99 Shareware Industry Awards Nominee
     '96, '97, '98 - Ziff-Davis/PC Magazine Shareware Award Finalist

Re:Report writer

?

>I've heard quite a few people recommend Report Builder as a well done
>royalty free report writer.

Yes, we are probably going to use Report Builder.
CU
WS

Other Threads