Stack Overflow, AV while using QR 3.0 and Delphi 3.0

Hi,

My report sets the PrintBand flag dynamically in 'BandBeforePrint' event. It
does for all the bands. This report worked fine with QR 2.0 version but now
as I upgraded it to QR 3.0, it is giving Stack Overflow and Access violation
errors.

Anybody has ideas why it is doing so?

Thanks in advance,
Bhaskar

Re:Stack Overflow, AV while using QR 3.0 and Delphi 3.0

QR 3.0 is not designed for Delphi 3.0. Either upgrade the Delphi to 5.0, or
uninstall then reinstall the Delphi.

"Bhaskar Rao" <b...@wyndgate.com> ???g??l news:3af6dd55_1@dnews...

> Hi,

> My report sets the PrintBand flag dynamically in 'BandBeforePrint' event.
It
> does for all the bands. This report worked fine with QR 2.0 version but
now
> as I upgraded it to QR 3.0, it is giving Stack Overflow and Access
violation
> errors.

> Anybody has ideas why it is doing so?

> Thanks in advance,