What about ODBC driver for Paradox databases?

Does anyone know if an obdc driver for Paradox can be redistributed?
I have a Delphi application using the BDE and Paradox tables and my user
want to access the database using MsAccess or MsWord.
Is it free ?

Alexandre DANVY

Re:What about ODBC driver for Paradox databases?

If you or your users already have MS Office, you can try using the Paradox
ODBC driver that comes with it, though it only supports up to Level-5 tables.

Try installing the Data Access Pack in MS Office and you should see Paradox
ODBC drivers available.  As to their distribution rights, who knows... but if
your users are already licensed for Access and Word then they are surely
licensed for the Data Access Pack.

Good luck,
-Peter