Timer not working during FTP

Hi
Why does my timer not work during FTP?
It works until FTP starts and stops updating (time)
the label.caption until AFTER the FTP has completed.
Also how can I display the 2 modems (computers) that appear on
the taskbar when connected via modem to the Internet etc.
after a connection has been made? They also only appear AFTER the FTP has
completed.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!

Re:Timer not working during FTP

In article <388c877...@news1.mweb.co.za>,
  "Werner Hanses" <w...@pixie.co.za> wrote:

> Hi
> Why does my timer not work during FTP?
> It works until FTP starts and stops updating (time)
> the label.caption until AFTER the FTP has completed.
> Also how can I display the 2 modems (computers) that appear on
> the taskbar when connected via modem to the Internet etc.
> after a connection has been made? They also only appear AFTER the FTP
has
> completed.

> Thanks in advance.

> Have a nice day!

Hi,

Apparently the OnTimer events don't occur during processing. You could
create a thread and do the ftp-session there.

Martin.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Other Threads