Grids in Qreport

I am struggling to create a QReport with a grid (not database info) in
the output, similar to spreadsheet grids. A StringGrid would be perfect,
but one cannot place a StringGrid component on a QReport. Is there any
neat way of doing this?
Victor Prozesky

Re:Grids in Qreport

You can view a TSMPrintStringGrid component from SMReport Autogenerated
1.6 - easy, useful and low price. Horizontal and vertical page breaks and
cool preview form (or your custom preview). Macros support in report/page
header/footer.

The full information you can read on my site and donload a trial version and
demos.

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik.
FIDO: 2:463/106.14

Victor Prozesky ??? a ???? <37BD067B.3C693...@nac.ac.za> ...

>I am struggling to create a QReport with a grid (not database info) in
>the output, similar to spreadsheet grids. A StringGrid would be perfect,
>but one cannot place a StringGrid component on a QReport. Is there any
>neat way of doing this?
>Victor Prozesky

Other Threads