SGI files

Hi,
 I need to read/write images using the SGI file format (.rgb). Is there a
unit that can do the work or should I write one ?

thanks

Giuliano

Re:SGI files

Giuliano <giuli...@tradimento.it> wrote in message 3b4c2dcf_1@dnews...
> Hi,
>  I need to read/write images using the SGI file format (.rgb). Is there a
> unit that can do the work or should I write one ?

> thanks

> Giuliano

From Earl's site at page :
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileFormatsAndConvers...

GraphicEx unit is an enhancement to Graphics.pas to provide you with
additional image types to load (other than BMP, ICO and WMF/EMF). These are
the image types currently supported:
TIFF (both big endian and little endian format, uncompressed, LZW
compressed), SGI (.bw and .rgb), Autodesk (.cel and .pic), Truevision (.tga,
.vst, .icb, .vda, .win)
www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html

Re:SGI files

Last time I checked it didn't write all the formats, though.  You would need
to check.

"Francesco Savastano" <francescos...@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message

[]
> GraphicEx unit is an enhancement to Graphics.pas to provide you with
> additional image types to load (other than BMP, ICO and WMF/EMF). These
are
> the image types currently supported:
> TIFF (both big endian and little endian format, uncompressed, LZW
> compressed), SGI (.bw and .rgb), Autodesk (.cel and .pic), Truevision
(.tga,
> .vst, .icb, .vda, .win)
> www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html

Re:SGI files

: From Earl's site at page :
:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileFormatsAndConvers...
:
:
: GraphicEx unit is an enhancement to Graphics.pas to provide you with
: additional image types to load (other than BMP, ICO and WMF/EMF). These
are
: the image types currently supported:
: TIFF (both big endian and little endian format, uncompressed, LZW
: compressed), SGI (.bw and .rgb), Autodesk (.cel and .pic), Truevision
(.tga,
: .vst, .icb, .vda, .win)
: www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html
:
:
thanks ! do you know about something to write SGI files as well ?

giuliano

Other Threads