TDBCtrlGrid Scrollbar Problem?

Hi:

I am experiencing behaviour of a CTRL Grid scroll bar that I do not
understand and would really appreciate a 'heads-up' as to what I am doing or
not doing to cause this.

The form is a master/detail order entry type. When the form first 'shows',
both datasets are in dsBrowse. The scroll bars in the grid work as they
should.

However, when I click on the bottom arrow on the scroll bar, I end up with a
new record in the ctrl grid. Clicking elsewhere in the grid does not cause
this behaviour, you must click the bottom arrow.

Is there some implicit procedure that performs an auto-insert when scrolling
beyond the EOF? Auto-edit is set to false on both datasets.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Kindest regards,

David.

--