Deleting primary paradox index in code

Hi

Is there a way to delete a paradox primary index file with code (as opposed
to SQL "drop index"). What I need to do is delete the indexes and then
recreate them. (ie backup only the tables then recreate the indexes after
restoring them).

Thanks
Tony

Re:Deleting primary paradox index in code

>Is there a way to delete a paradox primary index file with code (as opposed
>to SQL "drop index"). What I need to do is delete the indexes and then
>recreate them. (ie backup only the tables then recreate the indexes after
>restoring them).

No.  SQL Drop Index is the way to do it.
Why don't you just use TBatchMove component.  It copies the table with out any

Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads