Error: BDE $2749

Hi all,

I have a dream...
That I wouldn't have the error message from the BDE: BDE $2749 nomore. What
does the BDE error-msg $2749 mean? It is not documented on the FAQ/TI of
Borland.

Can anyone help me realize this dream?
Please send me the solution to my dream also by e-mail: i...@muis.nl

Yours truly,

Martin Luther MUIS,

Re:Error: BDE $2749

I have a listing of all the BDE errors.

of course it goes:
       $2747            Invalid index delete request
       $2748            Invalid table specified
       $274A            Invalid time
       $274B            Invalid date
$2749 was skipped!
Well, I also have a little BDE error finder program I down loaded from
Borland and it didn't know what $2749 was either.

Re:Error: BDE $2749

According to BDE.INT, $2749 is DBIERR_MULTIRESULTS. There is nothing in
the BDE help file that I can find.

---8<---

--
Please remove 'no__junk' from the return address to Email me.

Other Threads