Can I extract hours from a time field using SQL?

Hi,
I have a Paradox table with a time field and am looking for a way of
extracting the hours portion using SQL.
I need to be able to group records on the hour portion and would like
to do it without adding another field to the table.
Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how?

Thanks

.. john

Internet  j...@teletrak.com.au

(Sending any email to this site constitutes a licence to copy it to any
company which might reasonably be assumed to have transported it or
might reasonably be assumed to service any addresses quoted in it. 15 Sep 1996)