Printer problems

Koh Chye Huat wrote:

> Please help me with this problem. Why I can't print out my source code
> using Canon Bubble Jet printer ? Do I need to have any special printer
> driver?  Thanks a lot .

C>copy myprog.pas  lpt1
In Windows call the so called DOS shell.
----------
Program PrintText;

Uses Printer;

Var T : Text;
    S : String;
Begin
  if ParamCount < 1 then Halt(3);
  Assign(T,ParamStr(1));
  Reset(T);
  while not EOF(T) do
    Begin
      Readln(T,S);
      Writeln(LST,S);  {or maybe LPT1 or PRN, I forgot it}
    End;
  Close(T);
End.
-----------
Franz Glaser

Re:Printer problems

   How are you trying to print it out?  That's important information, as
well as what operating system you're using.  Without knowing anything
more, I can suggest trying NotePad/WordPad and using File/Print - that
should work.
> Please help me with this problem. Why I can't print out my source code
> using Canon Bubble Jet printer ? Do I need to have any special printer
> driver?  Thanks a lot .

Re:Printer problems

Please help me with this problem. Why I can't print out my source code
using Canon Bubble Jet printer ? Do I need to have any special printer
driver?  Thanks a lot .

Other Threads