but didn`t find anything :---(

c.u. erik

Re:pack dbase III tables in delphi

use halcyon tools. you can get them at www.grifsolu.com

Gordon

Erik Grunschel <ivg...@hvision.nl> wrote in article
<33452439.1...@hvision.nl>...

> Hi there,

> Is there a way to pack dbase III+ tables in delphi ?
> I`ve looked everywhere in the help & documentation
> but didn`t find anything :---(

> c.u. erik

Re:pack dbase III tables in delphi

Apollo does this, I have been working on this. They have a demo you
can download www.gosware.com.

Matthew

In article <01bc414f$174438a0$3a7591c6@gordys>, "Gordon Hamm" <v...@paclink.com> wrote:
>use halcyon tools. you can get them at www.grifsolu.com

>Gordon

>Erik Grunschel <ivg...@hvision.nl> wrote in article
><33452439.1...@hvision.nl>...
>> Hi there,

>> Is there a way to pack dbase III+ tables in delphi ?
>> I`ve looked everywhere in the help & documentation
>> but didn`t find anything :---(

>> c.u. erik

Hi.

Try looking at TI2873 at www.borland.com

Basically, in Delphi 1.0: use DbiPackTable BDE function. You must add
following units:DBITYPES, DBIPROCS, DBIERRS,

In Delphi 2.0 use same function but include the following in your uses:BDE.

Hope this helps.

Naz.

Other Threads