Print all canvas...

    First excuse my poor english, i'm Brasilian.

    In my application, i have many TPanels and lines drawed with
LineTo/MoveTo. My canvas does not support all elements, so VertScrollBar and
HorScrollBar help me to navigate in my canvas, but i need print/preview all
content of the canvas. I tried change the method GetFormImage of
TCustomForm, but i don't get this method capture all the canvas, someone
have an ideia ?

    Flvio C. Albuquerque, from Brasil

Re:Print all canvas...

I don't know if this can help you, but
when i want to see e bitmap that is too large i 'stretch' it in my canvas
so:

 image1.canvas.stretchdraw(image1.canvas.cliprect,bitmap);

                filippo
Filippo Forlani
web page: http://space.tin.it/arte/fiforlan
e.mail fil...@tin.it

Fulvio C. Albuquerque <falbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
7s8fl6$17...@forums.borland.com...

>     First excuse my poor english, i'm Brasilian.

>     In my application, i have many TPanels and lines drawed with
> LineTo/MoveTo. My canvas does not support all elements, so VertScrollBar
and
> HorScrollBar help me to navigate in my canvas, but i need print/preview
all
> content of the canvas. I tried change the method GetFormImage of
> TCustomForm, but i don't get this method capture all the canvas, someone
> have an ideia ?

>     Flvio C. Albuquerque, from Brasil

Other Threads