Draw avi file frame by frame.

hello:

   I want to draw avi files frame by frame, and get the data of every
frame. In c++ I can use vfw.h but in delphi I can't find this file,
has other method to do this?

  Thanks in advance!

Re:Draw avi file frame by frame.

fuliang,

The MMSYSTEM.PAS and MM.PAS file has the multimedia extension API
calls in it.  Is that what you are looking for?

Nick Hodges
TeamB

nojunkmail_nhod...@apci.net (Nick Hodges (TeamB)) wrote:

>The MMSYSTEM.PAS and MM.PAS file has the multimedia extension API
>calls in it.  Is that what you are looking for?

But those files do not include the Video For Windows APIs (AVIFileOpen,
AVIStreamRead and so on).  I assume someone, somewhere has ported VFW.H to
Delphi, but I haven't found it yet.  Questions about this come up about
once a week.

- Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc

Other Threads