Quick Report and 'Access Violation' message

I'm working with Delphi 5 on an application that uses a Sybase database.
Several of the programs that make up the application use Quick Reports
for reporting.

Often there is a situation where two or more reports follow one another
in a program. If the user closes the first report without printing, we
always get an 'Access Violation' error message when trying to open the
second one. The second report seems to come up ok, but the message is
annoying. I don't think it's causing any serious problems, but I'd like
to solve the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Bill Saffin