TUpdateSQL and Memo Fields

Why UpdateSQL don't work with memo fields ???

When I select a MemoField in UpdateSQL Editor a error occurs: Field 'name' is
of an unsupported type.

I can't use TUpdateSQL for that?!?      *#$^#$&$#

TIA
Feijo

Re:TUpdateSQL and Memo Fields

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:40:56 -0300, "Alessandro FEIJ" <po...@suply.com>
wrote:

>Why UpdateSQL don't work with memo fields ???

>When I select a MemoField in UpdateSQL Editor a error occurs: Field 'name' is
>of an unsupported type.

>I can't use TUpdateSQL for that?!?      *#$^#$&$#

What version of Delphi are you using? What database type? Local? SQL?
Other?

Steve Koterski                  "Computers are useless. They can only give
Technical Publications          you answers."
Borland                                       -- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
http://www.borland.com/techpubs/delphi

Re:TUpdateSQL and Memo Fields

Steve Koterski (Borland) escreveu na mensagem
<37af6a0c.3447...@forums.inprise.com>...

>What version of Delphi are you using? What database type? Local? SQL?
>Other?

ops, forgot the details

D2, Paradox
I don't test with MS SQL Server yet, but I thing I will have the same error.

Re:TUpdateSQL and Memo Fields

!??
it's a Delphi 2 bug ??

Alessandro FEIJ escreveu na mensagem <7o9tq0$p1...@forums.borland.com>...

>Steve Koterski (Borland) escreveu na mensagem
><37af6a0c.3447...@forums.inprise.com>...

>>What version of Delphi are you using? What database type? Local? SQL?
>>Other?

>ops, forgot the details

>D2, Paradox
>I don't test with MS SQL Server yet, but I thing I will have the same error.

Other Threads