How to find out how many users are logged in to my Paradox tables

I am going to write an application that will change the index of many of
my tables and therefore I need to find out how many users (and who they
are) are currently logged in to my Paradox tables in order to ask them
to log out.

Is there a way to do that ??????

Re:How to find out how many users are logged in to my Paradox tables

Marcus Holz wrote:

> I am going to write an application that will change the index of many of
> my tables and therefore I need to find out how many users (and who they
> are) are currently logged in to my Paradox tables in order to ask them
> to log out.

> Is there a way to do that ??????

use dbiopenuserlist in dbiprocs.dcu.

Ren