Q: How do I create a new database?

Well, I would like to be able to create a new database programatically
whenever I install my application onto a new Database server.  Sure,
it could be done useing the database desktop, but it would be much
easier (and COOLER) to just plug the InterBase server into the network
and double click an icon that would create the database, users, lookup
tables, etc.  How can we do that?