Open an exel file in my delphi program

Hi!
How do I open an excel file in my delphi program, I have delphi 5.
I want to open it like the explorer of windows does, integrated in my
program, not run excel externaly.
I want to select an specific row, and import it to my delphi program
too.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance

        jS

Re:Open an exel file in my delphi program

See MS Excel automation:
http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/AutoExcl.htm

"Julio Silva" <zeju...@iname.com> wrote in message

> Hi!
> How do I open an excel file in my delphi program, I have delphi 5.
> I want to open it like the explorer of windows does, integrated in my
> program, not run excel externaly.
> I want to select an specific row, and import it to my delphi program
> too.
> Is that possible?
> Thanks in advance

> jS