Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

www.jazminecomponents.com

rgds

Richard

"Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
> PuterSoft but It is buggy...

> Any others outthere?

> Thanks,

> Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Hi,

I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
PuterSoft but It is buggy...

Any others outthere?

Thanks,

Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

>Any others outthere?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tpvplanit/

Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

There are several.

TMS
UIL
Jazmine
VisPlanIt

There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
office.

All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine, which is
actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are going to
evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly because
of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

Jerry Blumenthal

"Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
> PuterSoft but It is buggy...

> Any others outthere?

> Thanks,

> Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Can any of them handle/display multiple resources for a day, eg rooms,
doctors etc.

Cheers
Tony Peppercorn

"Jerry Blumenthal" <je...@blumenthalsoftware.com> wrote in message

> There are several.

> TMS
> UIL
> Jazmine
> VisPlanIt

> There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
> office.

> All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine, which is
> actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
> spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are going
> evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly
because
> of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

> Jerry Blumenthal

> "Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,

> > I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
> > PuterSoft but It is buggy...

> > Any others outthere?

> > Thanks,

> > Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Jazmine can Tony

"Tony Peppercorn" <t...@techpoint.com.au> wrote in message

> Can any of them handle/display multiple resources for a day, eg rooms,
> doctors etc.

> Cheers
> Tony Peppercorn
> "Jerry Blumenthal" <je...@blumenthalsoftware.com> wrote in message
> > There are several.

> > TMS
> > UIL
> > Jazmine
> > VisPlanIt

> > There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
> > office.

> > All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine, which
is
> > actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
> > spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are going
> > evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly
> because
> > of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

> > Jerry Blumenthal

> > "Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,

> > > I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
> > > PuterSoft but It is buggy...

> > > Any others outthere?

> > > Thanks,

> > > Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Thanks Richard will download a trial.
"Richard J. Gillingham" <rich...@swedgedev.co.uk> wrote in message
> Jazmine can Tony

> "Tony Peppercorn" <t...@techpoint.com.au> wrote in message
> > Can any of them handle/display multiple resources for a day, eg rooms,
> > doctors etc.

> > Cheers
> > Tony Peppercorn
> > "Jerry Blumenthal" <je...@blumenthalsoftware.com> wrote in message
> > > There are several.

> > > TMS
> > > UIL
> > > Jazmine
> > > VisPlanIt

> > > There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
> > > office.

> > > All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine,
which
> is
> > > actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
> > > spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are
going
> > > evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly
> > because
> > > of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

> > > Jerry Blumenthal

> > > "Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Both TMS and Jazmine can.

Jerry

"Tony Peppercorn" <t...@techpoint.com.au> wrote in message

> Can any of them handle/display multiple resources for a day, eg rooms,
> doctors etc.

> Cheers
> Tony Peppercorn
> "Jerry Blumenthal" <je...@blumenthalsoftware.com> wrote in message
> > There are several.

> > TMS
> > UIL
> > Jazmine
> > VisPlanIt

> > There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
> > office.

> > All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine, which
is
> > actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
> > spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are going
> > evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly
> because
> > of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

> > Jerry Blumenthal

> > "Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,

> > > I am looking for an outlook like component... I have the Calendar from
> > > PuterSoft but It is buggy...

> > > Any others outthere?

> > > Thanks,

> > > Isi R

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

OK thanks, will have a look at that one.I've already written most of the
functionality myself a long time ago. What I'm trying to do is standardise
on something off the shelf so I don't have to keep on improving the wheel.
I'm interested in keeping a lot of what I've got(especially data structures
at this stage)and gradually replacing it as and when it makes sense. Does
either of these lend itself to that approach more readily than the other?

Cheers

Tony

> Both TMS and Jazmine can.

> Jerry

> "Tony Peppercorn" <t...@techpoint.com.au> wrote in message
> > Can any of them handle/display multiple resources for a day, eg rooms,
> > doctors etc.

> > Cheers
> > Tony Peppercorn
> > "Jerry Blumenthal" <je...@blumenthalsoftware.com> wrote in message
> > > There are several.

> > > TMS
> > > UIL
> > > Jazmine
> > > VisPlanIt

> > > There are also some others, like FeSoft, which is now shelfware in my
> > > office.

> > > All have drawbacks.  I evaluated them all and decided on Jazmine,
which
> is
> > > actually doing quite well at this point, although the documentation is
> > > spotty.   The others have much more serious drawbacks.  If you are
going
> > > evaluate, try either Jazmine or TMS.   I decided against TMS mostly
> > because
> > > of its lack of ability to handle recurrent appointments.

> > > Jerry Blumenthal

> > > "Isi Robayna" <isi@!NO_SPAM!healthcaremanager.com> wrote in message

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

> OK thanks, will have a look at that one.I've already written most of the
> functionality myself a long time ago. What I'm trying to do is standardise
> on something off the shelf so I don't have to keep on improving the wheel.
> I'm interested in keeping a lot of what I've got(especially data
structures
> at this stage)and gradually replacing it as and when it makes sense. Does
> either of these lend itself to that approach more readily than the other?

The UIL Time Framework will manage what you require, and will handle any
type of data storage (so you don't need to change your databases). You can
download a trial version from http://www.uil.net.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

--
Tim Sullivan
Unlimited Intelligence Limited

Re:Calendar component (Outlook look & feel)

Thanks Tim
"Tim Sullivan" <t...@NO.SPAM.uil.FOR.ME.net> wrote in message

> > OK thanks, will have a look at that one.I've already written most of the
> > functionality myself a long time ago. What I'm trying to do is
standardise
> > on something off the shelf so I don't have to keep on improving the
wheel.
> > I'm interested in keeping a lot of what I've got(especially data
> structures
> > at this stage)and gradually replacing it as and when it makes sense.
Does
> > either of these lend itself to that approach more readily than the
other?

> The UIL Time Framework will manage what you require, and will handle any
> type of data storage (so you don't need to change your databases). You can
> download a trial version from http://www.uil.net.

> Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

> --
> Tim Sullivan
> Unlimited Intelligence Limited
> http://www.uil.net