Application's main windows at front of any other desktop's window

 I want to know how can I keep a form always at the front even if I open
another application(i.e. Excel,word,etc).

i 'd appreciate any help in this subject

Pablo Rovedo
From Argentina

Re:Application's main windows at front of any other desktop's window

use the "SetwindowPos"
look it up in the API help not the Delphi help.

tea...@techint.tearg.com.ar wrote in article
<6qsmf2$47...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>  I want to know how can I keep a form always at the front even if I open
> another application(i.e. Excel,word,etc).

> i 'd appreciate any help in this subject

> Pablo Rovedo
> From Argentina

> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Other Threads