Win95 & NT - SHARE

Hi,

I have two questions:

1. Can i easily use my Delphi 2.0 app. developed on a WIN95 platform, on
a Windows NT platform ? - can i for. ex. i any missing DLL is required
copy them from my WIN95 to the NT machine ?

2. Has anyone here ever run into to troubles with FILE-SHARE violations
/ precautions using DELPHI ?, i am developing a program which needs to
communicate to another program, and there is a lot of disk activity - i
had to give up in DOS.

thanks !

Re:Win95 & NT - SHARE

Lars Iversen <l...@delfi.dk> wrote in article
<35758E4A.B1A72...@delfi.dk>...

> Hi,

> I have two questions:

> 1. Can i easily use my Delphi 2.0 app. developed on a WIN95 platform, on
> a Windows NT platform ? - can i for. ex. i any missing DLL is required
> copy them from my WIN95 to the NT machine ?

> 2. Has anyone here ever run into to troubles with FILE-SHARE violations
> / precautions using DELPHI ?, i am developing a program which needs to
> communicate to another program, and there is a lot of disk activity - i
> had to give up in DOS.

> thanks !

I develop my applications on WinNT 4.0WS and have no trouble running them
in Win95.

--

codi...@airmail.NOSPAM.net

Other Threads