Programmers wanted in NJ!! C++,Powerbuilder,Delphi

We are currently looking for several programmer/analysts who posess
the following skills

*   Proficient in C++ programming
*  Pascal and/or Powerbuilder experience a plus
*  Database design and construction experience
*  Knowledge of Oracle, Sybase, Paradox databases and SQL
    language
*  Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Graphical
   User environments
*  Knowledge and interest in transportation and/or logistics a major
    plus!

MultiModal offers a full range of benefits including health care
coverage, generous vacation allowance, and participation in a bonus
structure tied to company performance.

Our company is located in Somerset NJ, about 40 minutes south/west of
NYC and about 20 minutes north of Princeton (unfortunately no
relocation assistance is provided for these positions).

If you've got the skills, we'd like to talk with you! Please fax us
your resume as soon as possible!!

FAX: 908-469-7328 (reference this internet announcement on your cover
sheet). Check out our web site for more information.

Thanks!

Bill Transue
Vice President
MultiModal Applied Systems, Inc.