enabling/disabling a DBCheckbox in a DBCtrlGrid

Hi,

I'd like to be able to enable or not a checkbox (linked to a field)
according to the value of another field.
If I do it using OnPaintPanel event of the grid, the value is set for all
occurences of my checkbox. How can I refine it at record (or panel) level?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Re:enabling/disabling a DBCheckbox in a DBCtrlGrid

You can use the OnChange event of the field that determines when the other is
available, and the readonly property of the field you want to control.

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com

Other Threads