Query Concerning MS Word Common Dialogs

All.

The MS Word 97 on-line documentation  is rather threadbare when it
comes to specifics concerning properties and methods (and events?)
associated with MS Word Common dialogs...  it does list a series of
"arguments" that can be used to setup and retreive certain kinds of
information from a common dilaog, but gives no specific definitions or
examples for that matter.   there's a lot more involved than the
on-line documentation reveals!

does anyone have an information source that can shed more light on
this rather important topic?  Or do we have to pay MS tech support
$100.00 an hour to answer questions like these?  If  someone could
help us with this, we would be happy to reciprocate and share our
information resources.  Note that we just posted the title of one of
our information sources associated with MS Word applciation
programming.  The USNet message is titled: "An Information Resource:
MS Word Applications Programming."

best regards,
Mark Esmile
Technical Consultants, Inc.