How to make a DAO ole automation server

I want to connect a Delphi 2.0 application to an access database. You can
do this through a DAO ole automation server. Now I need a TAutoOleObject
that
uses DAO. Who can give the code of such an object and has a construction
to create this server.

This problem can be interesting for more people, so I suggest to answer me
by means of a reply.

If You want to sent me code:
My E-mail adress: [email protected]

With greetings,
HKK

Re:How to make a DAO ole automation server

Our product, Opus DirectAccess, contains an early-bound OLE interface to
DAO (performance gain up to factor of 10). For more information, refer to

        http://www.opus.ch/ODA

[email protected]

Kokkelkoren <[email protected]> wrote in article
<[email protected]>...

> I want to connect a Delphi 2.0 application to an access database. You can
> do this through a DAO ole automation server. Now I need a TAutoOleObject
> that
> uses DAO. Who can give the code of such an object and has a construction
> to create this server.

> This problem can be interesting for more people, so I suggest to answer
me
> by means of a reply.

> If You want to sent me code:
> My E-mail adress: [email protected]