Quick Report 2 and Quick Report 3 Problems!!

Hi, i've got some problems with QuickReport:

QuickReport 2:

- If i choose a custom size, when i designed it and modified it (smaller to
bigger) rapidly, it print objects in wrong place.  Why?

QuickReport 3:

- The report is in a relation:A query in a query in a query.  An example
will clarify the problem:

- the report is supposed to print for each Container each box (length,
width...) and for each box it's supposed to print each object (length,
width, weigth, price...)
With Quick Report 2 it work just fine but with Quick Report 3 It give
ambigeous error, it's seem that it does'nt understand the relation i made.
It's a Detail Band related  to a sub detail Band related to a Sub Detail
Band.  So with Quick Report 2 i can print it, but in all wrong place and
with QuickReport3 nothing.  Why?

I hope that it will clarify my problem...

Thanks

Satur...@Colba.Net.

Re:Quick Report 2 and Quick Report 3 Problems!!

Hi,

I just bought Ace Reporter for $99.

It's easy to use, with a lot more formatting and
control features than QR; and it works reliably.

Plus, best of all, they have a newsgroup where the
software developer answers all your questions.

QReport was a real pain.

Ace also allows you to try the software for free.

  http://www.sct-associates.com/

Anyway, if you are still having problems with QR, give Ace a try.

It sure made my life a lot easier.

Frank
--------------------------

Michel wrote:

> Hi, i've got some problems with QuickReport:

> QuickReport 2:

> - If i choose a custom size, when i designed it and modified it (smaller to
> bigger) rapidly, it print objects in wrong place.  Why?

> QuickReport 3:

> - The report is in a relation:A query in a query in a query.  An example
> will clarify the problem:

> - the report is supposed to print for each Container each box (length,
> width...) and for each box it's supposed to print each object (length,
> width, weigth, price...)
> With Quick Report 2 it work just fine but with Quick Report 3 It give
> ambigeous error, it's seem that it does'nt understand the relation i made.
> It's a Detail Band related  to a sub detail Band related to a Sub Detail
> Band.  So with Quick Report 2 i can print it, but in all wrong place and
> with QuickReport3 nothing.  Why?

> I hope that it will clarify my problem...

> Thanks

> Satur...@Colba.Net.

Other Threads