Installing the Maintenance Release for Delphi 3 Standard

Hello All,

I just ordered and received the maintenance release CD ROM. The sales
person told me it will install right over the installed copy. But
reading the install.txt file, it talks about removing previously
installed versions.

What's the scoop? I don't want to{*word*222}up this system. Are all the
third-party components I've got installed remain untouched when
installing this upgrade?

Please e-mail directly if you have advise for me. I don't want to
proceed without first getting some instructions.

Thanks muchly,

Cheers, Rene