How to hide the application from the taskbar?

How can I have an application running but NOT have its icon-button show up
in the taskbar.
Knowing how to do that can be useful for e.g. out-process automation
servers.

Thanks,

Pierre.

Re:How to hide the application from the taskbar?

Pierre,

Does the following work for you?

Application.ShowMainForm := false

Joachim Meyer (J...@basys-bremen.de)
BASYS EDV-Systeme GmbH

Re:How to hide the application from the taskbar?

Put the following line in the project source following the
application.initialization.  This will also prevent your app from appearing
when doing an ALT TAB.

ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

Pierre Planche wrote:
> How can I have an application running but NOT have its icon-button show up
> in the taskbar.
> Knowing how to do that can be useful for e.g. out-process automation
> servers.

> Thanks,

> Pierre.

Other Threads