Delphi 4/BDE 5 and MSACCESS 97

Howdy,

Does anyone know how to get BDE5 and ACCESS 97 to work together when
deployed ?

I have setup my app and deployed it, along with the .mdb file... When I run
it I keep getting "Cannot load an IDAPI service library. File IDDA3532.DLL",
etc....

All of the dll's are in the path and registered in the registry .. So all
looks ok ... Have hunted high and low for an answer for this one...

I've even tried using the msaccess distribution kit and setup the app on the
deployed machine - still the same problem !!!

Any help would be really grateful..

Regards

Gavin Brown
email gfbr...@ozemail.com.au

Re:Delphi 4/BDE 5 and MSACCESS 97

Make sure the BDE is set to the correct DLL. Call up the BDE
administrator and check the setting in the DLL32 parameter. Make sure
it is set to IDDA3532.DLL and not IDDA032.DLL. This is the most common
problem for this.

Woody

Gavin Brown wrote in message

<726h4e$9d...@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...
>Howdy,

>Does anyone know how to get BDE5 and ACCESS 97 to work together when
>deployed ?

>I have setup my app and deployed it, along with the .mdb file... When
I run
>it I keep getting "Cannot load an IDAPI service library. File
IDDA3532.DLL",
>etc....

>All of the dll's are in the path and registered in the registry .. So
all
>looks ok ... Have hunted high and low for an answer for this one...

>I've even tried using the msaccess distribution kit and setup the app
on the
>deployed machine - still the same problem !!!

>Any help would be really grateful..

>Regards

>Gavin Brown
>email gfbr...@ozemail.com.au