Paradox/memo/Borland database desktop ?

How can i edit a memobox in Borland database desktop..  ??

If that's not possible , do I have to write a app to do it ??

Bernt

Re:Paradox/memo/Borland database desktop ?

>Bernt wrote:

> How can i edit a memobox in Borland database desktop..  ??

In DBD you can't, but in Database Explorer.
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de

Re:Paradox/memo/Borland database desktop ?

Thank you all..'

Bernt

Bernt <p...@wold.no> skrev i meldingsnyheter:39951079$1_2@dnews...

> How can i edit a memobox in Borland database desktop..  ??

> If that's not possible , do I have to write a app to do it ??

> Bernt

Re:Paradox/memo/Borland database desktop ?

Thanks all...

In article <39951079$1_2@dnews>, p...@wold.no (Bernt) wrote:
> How can i edit a memobox in Borland database desktop..  ??

> If that's not possible , do I have to write a app to do it ??

> Bernt

I think you need to write a small app for that.

Other Threads