TeeChart 4.0 Bar Charts

I am doing bar charts where the number of bars is not known at design
time.

I would like the bars to run from right to left and be 20 pixels wide
with 10 pixels between each, starting from left to right.

As may as can fit on the screen should be displayed (no scaling) and
the scroll bar should be used to scroll to see all the bars.

I can't seem to get this to work - I can get them 20 pixels wide, but
the spread themselves across the screen (ie. 3 bars show up left,
center, and right).  You can scroll a full screen past the first bar
and the same past the last.

Help!

Please point me at some properties as I have tried all the obvious
suspects.