HELP !!!

Hi
Sory for my english
Does anyone know how I can get acces to any sound card under DELPHI
I wont tuning volume line-in and wave-out and main volume control
I use API functions but on other computer with other sound card my program
doesn't work ( for example when on my computer I tuning line-in on other
computer I have acces to 3D-surround !!!???)

What I must to do ???

Can someone help me ?

Andy

a.her...@ecig.pl

Re:HELP !!!

You could try and download the DelphiX component which provides a whole
bunch of DirectX calls. I'm not sure how much it covers on sound cards. To
find the DelphiX component, simply search for DelphiX with
Altavista(www.altavista.com)

Best Regards,
Don Schoeman
South Africa

Andrzej Herzog <a.her...@ecig.pl> wrote in message

> Hi
> Sory for my english
> Does anyone know how I can get acces to any sound card under DELPHI
> I wont tuning volume line-in and wave-out and main volume control
> I use API functions but on other computer with other sound card my program
> doesn't work ( for example when on my computer I tuning line-in on other
> computer I have acces to 3D-surround !!!???)

> What I must to do ???

> Can someone help me ?

> Andy

> a.her...@ecig.pl