Printer Setup from a program

Subject:
Question concerning Printer Setup in Borland Pascal with objects 7.0
(Windows 3.1).

The printer setup-routine can be called in the following way:

{start example}
type
  TDiagram = object (TWindow)

  TStaCir = object (TDiagram)
    Printer : PPrinter {from the unit OPRINTER.PAS}
    procedure PrinterInstelling (var Msg: TMessage);
      virtual cm_First + cm_PrinterInstelling;
  end;

procedure TStaCir.PrinterInstelling(var Msg : TMessage);
begin
  Printer^.Setup(@Self);
end;
{end example}

The problem is that the changed printer settings are only valid in
the calling program. However, for my application it is necessary
to save the printer settings in the Windows environment, so that
the changed printer settings or the selected printer stay changed,
and are also available to other windows programs.

Please send a message if you have the solution to my problem.

Rompt Lijzenga
Leeuwarden
Netherlands