problems with adodataset.parameters.value and mdac 2.7

Hello,
we have problems with adodataset.parameters.value and mdac 2.7. The
parameter part of the query is 'where firmenname = :firmenname'. If an
german 'umlaut' is in the string of :Firmenname we get an empy quantity if
mdac 2.7 or mdac 2.6 is on the client-pc installed. The query is not empty
isf mdac 2.5 or mdac 2.5 sp2 is on the client-pc installed.

Qur working environment ist Delphi 5 Enterprise with Update Pack 1 and
ADOUpdate 2 (all german) and MSSQL 7.0 sp3 (german)

Willi Ebert

Re:problems with adodataset.parameters.value and mdac 2.7

[...]

Other Threads