Exit code for Turbo Pascal 4

hc...@netcom.com (Vietnamese Professionals Society) writes:

>I have an old program written in Turbo Pascal 4 (DOS). It crashed giving
>an exit code of 204. Since I don't have the manual, I don't know what that
>exit code is. If anyone still has a manual of Turbo Pascal 4 and can tell
>me what that exit code is, I appreciate very much .

This should be an invalid pointer operation. My information is coming from a
TP 6 manual. But as far as I remember, the meaning of the error messages has
not changed.

Andreas
--
*  Andreas Helke,  Institut fuer molekulare Genetik, Universitaet Heidelberg
**                        Im Neuenheimer Feld 230, 69122 Heidelberg, Germany

Re:Exit code for Turbo Pascal 4

I have an old program written in Turbo Pascal 4 (DOS). It crashed giving
an exit code of 204. Since I don't have the manual, I don't know what that
exit code is. If anyone still has a manual of Turbo Pascal 4 and can tell
me what that exit code is, I appreciate very much .

Please send email to hc...@netcom.com

Viet

Other Threads