dbExpress + RemoteDatamodule = no data saved ????

Em brancoHi,

I'm trying to use dbExpress with Interbase and remote datamodule.
I put the TSQLConnection and TSQLQuery on remote datamodule.
In the client application, in the afterpost event, I call the
ClientDataset.ApplyUpdates(0).
But, if I press the refresh button, the message : ClientDataSet : Must apply
updates before refreshing data.
And worst, the data isn't saved.

What I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks

Marcello

---

Re:dbExpress + RemoteDatamodule = no data saved ????

Marcello Bacos Moreno wrote:
> Em brancoHi,

> I'm trying to use dbExpress with Interbase and remote datamodule.
> I put the TSQLConnection and TSQLQuery on remote datamodule.
> In the client application, in the afterpost event, I call the
> ClientDataset.ApplyUpdates(0).
> But, if I press the refresh button, the message : ClientDataSet : Must apply
> updates before refreshing data.
> And worst, the data isn't saved.

> What I'm doing wrong ?

You are using dbExpress :-)