how to import access type library

hi, this is kamlesh

actually i want to create ms access database programaticaly and eugene
suggested me to import access type library but i don't know how to
import
please help me step by step to import and please suggest me step by step
how to create access database programaticaly

thanks
kamlesh

Re:how to import access type library

Menu: Project / Import type library

Kamlesh <kamles...@talk21.com> wrote in message

> actually i want to create ms access database programaticaly and eugene
> suggested me to import access type library but i don't know how to
> import
> please help me step by step to import and please suggest me step by step
> how to create access database programaticaly

Type libraries are imported by choosing
Project -> Import Type Library -> ADD and then choosing the required file
from the list]
I am not awre of Access type library but you can access MS-Access MDBs by
importing DAO type libraries

Good luck

Best Regards,
Raghavendra Rao