Connect Delphi 1 to Sybase??? Desperate Help needed!

Can anyone help me with attaching a Sybase table to Delphi 1.0?

1.    Do I have to use the BDE to setup a sybase driver and sybase alias

to accomplish this?

2.    what extension does a sybase table use   .db      .dbf    .txt
any clues????

3.    how do I setup the sybase driver and alias if they are needed?

Any information you could provide about this would be welcomed as I
never dealt with sybase before...

Thanks so much,

Dennis Putnam

Re:Connect Delphi 1 to Sybase??? Desperate Help needed!

Try posting this question in the database.sql newsgroup where
client/server questions are handled.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.)
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads