Delphi 1.0 outer join SQL to Paradox files

How do I do an outer join SQL statement (or emulate one) with Paradox
files in Delphi 1.0?

Re:Delphi 1.0 outer join SQL to Paradox files

jbren...@dclchem.com (Jim Brennan)  wrote

> How do I do an outer join SQL statement (or emulate one) with Paradox
> files in Delphi 1.0?

See my code

Michael

--- cut ---
SELECT Section.etno, Spares.pg, Spares.pu, Spares.german, Spares.english,
Spares.replaced, Spares.price
FROM Section s  LEFT OUTER JOIN Spares p ON s.etno=p.etno
WHERE section = :section;
--

Michael Suedkamp                                      m...@suedkm.franken.de

Jim Brennan <jbren...@dclchem.com> wrote:
>How do I do an outer join SQL statement (or emulate one) with Paradox
>files in Delphi 1.0?

Use a Query, set the SQL property to something like:

SELECT Field1, Field2, ...
FROM TableA LEFT JOIN TableB ON Field1 = Field2

Other Threads