Help putting file list into a file

10:48 AM 3/10/98
Hello

        I have a question that I know you will probably find easy, but
I will ask anyway.I am using borland 3.0 and am trying to make a file
that has a list of files in a directory.  I used a directory listbox
and a file listbox.  I just can't figure out how to get the list in
the listbox to a file, sameway with the directory listbox.  I have
looked into using a tstrings but it seems to me that file listbox and
directory listbox do not use tstrings.  So if anyone has any ideas to
help me I would greatly appreciate them.  Thanks Joel,  e-mail is
sexnee...@hotmail.com (my other provider is down for the moment).