how to prevent users of D1 app from running more than one license on NT

I have a D1 application that is to be installed onto Win 95/NT.  Is
there a way to make sure it is licensed (ie. only able to be run one
copy at one time) to a single user on NT?

I thought of just using the "hprevious <> 0" check for single users but
wasn't sure if that was the best way for NT.

I would appreciate some advice on how to setup a way of licensing apps
to X number of licenses per NT system.

Thanks,

Dave

Re:how to prevent users of D1 app from running more than one license on NT

Hi Dave,

   Go to http://members.aol.com/mfall1103 and head to the components area
and grab Just One.  I had the same problem a couple years back and this
worked great.

Dave Knight <lucasd...@hotmail.com> skrev i artiklen
<35B4DC41.5...@hotmail.com>...

> I have a D1 application that is to be installed onto Win 95/NT.  Is
> there a way to make sure it is licensed (ie. only able to be run one
> copy at one time) to a single user on NT?

On our homepage at http://www.zieglersoft.dk or http://www.zieglersoft.com
you can find "ZieglerCollection one", and included in this collection,
among 50+ other components, you will find what you are looking for.

--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                    Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772

Other Threads