Problem with report.pas while migrating from 3 to 5

I just upgraded to Delphi 5 from 3.  When I try to compile a program I
get a message that report.pas cannot be found.  I've already moved the
2 report smith files from delphi 2 to lib and made sure that the lib
directory is in my library search path.  Of course, Borland won't
help.  I guess purchasing their software is not good enough reason for
them to help you work through transistions.  SRS says they don't know.
I've experienced this on 3 machines, so I don't think it is a fluke.
Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance,
Randy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/