Simple beep beep in my application (2)

I sorry I wasn't able to retrieve any answer to my question cause I was out
of the town for a while, so I'm posing it again:

I would like to make some beep beep in my application without loading any
driver, just like in Dbase when I send "print(chr(7))".  Can anybody help
me with this issue?.

Re:Simple beep beep in my application (2)

Fran?ois,

You can use MessageBeep() or Beep() from the Windows API.

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Fran?ois Leduc wrote:

> I sorry I wasn't able to retrieve any answer to my question cause I was out
> of the town for a while, so I'm posing it again:

> I would like to make some beep beep in my application without loading any
> driver, just like in Dbase when I send "print(chr(7))".  Can anybody help
> me with this issue?.

Re:Simple beep beep in my application (2)

you can create a TTimer on the fly. Set it's Interval to like 1500.
Then do a 'For' statement... and beep like say once every 1.5 seconds for a
specified amount of time...

  in plain english:

    Create TTimer Instance
    TTimer.Interval := 1500

 loop five times...wait for timer each time through... BEEP

Other Threads