WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

I use TPW 1.5 and when I execute a program using
WinExec('DELETE.exe',SW_maximize); command the active window goes to the top
left of my screen.

I would like to have it centered on my screen.  Can anyone help?

In addition, does anyone know if the run time error 200 div/0 for high speed
processor impacts WIN 1.5 programs.

thanks
dmh...@aol.com

Re:WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

On 17 Oct 1998 06:16:43 GMT, dmh...@aol.com (Dmhusa) wrote:

>I use TPW 1.5 and when I execute a program using
>WinExec('DELETE.exe',SW_maximize); command the active window goes to the top
>left of my screen.

>I would like to have it centered on my screen.  Can anyone help?

Check the Coder's Knowledge Base at http://www.netalive.org/ckb. In
the Pascal / Windows section you'll find an example.
Regards
- Ulli -
===
"On no account allow a Vogon to read poetry at you!"
Ulli Conrad
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key at http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1/upgpkey.asc

Other Threads