LookupComboBox don't work

I'm using Delphi 2.0 to access tables in a MS Access database.

I want to read a column in a table and show each field as an
option-line in a DBLookupComboBox. The PROBLEM is that
the data won't show.

I use a TTable component and if I link a DBGrid to it the data
turns up, so I know that my connection to the database table
is OK. I looked in the "Database Application Developers Guide"
(Borland) and it talks about LookupSource, LookupField and
LookupDisplay. If I try to use these I get a compiler error.

In the object inspector I set properties DataField = columnname
and Datasource = my_datasource

Please HELP!

Marika Johnsson

m...@radio.ausys.se